Thursday, February 7, 2008

CookieTime!

Remember that picture I posted a couple of days ago of my nice empty formal living room floor after I had picked up all of the quilt bits? Now my formal living room has been overrun by Girl Scout cookies! I've managed to get two loads out the door already, but it will be a while before I can get rid of everything. So all things quilt related will have to take a little break as I spend the next two weekends at cookie booths. For some reason everything happens in February so it's going to be a busy month for our troop.
I got an e-mail from my aunt yesterday asking me to make a memorial quilt square for my cousin who died last week. I've asked her for some input into color and design. I was thinking a photo quilt might be nice. I guess I'll get my encyclopedia of quilting out and look for a pattern with an appropriate name. My nephews birthday is in two weeks, so I should get his top quilted in a hurry if I'm going to get it mailed out in time. Hmm, I guess I should get moving on some of those......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

OH wow!! I remember those days. One year the oldest sold 450 boxes of cookies....... they were all over the living room.

Good luck!!

Nancy