Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back Home at Last

In case you were wondering where I'd been for the past week, we took the family on a cruise vacation. I didn't announce it ahead of time, because they say that is just inviting people to come and rob your house while you are away. (As if quilt blog readers are out on the prowl for houses to burgularize:-0) We are home safe and sound now though, and starting the post vacation recovery process. I'll post photos as soon as I manage to unpack the camera.
It was a 6 day trip to Key West, Grand Cayman and Jamaica, full of lots of fun excursions and time with all the family. I'm working through blogs now to see what everyone has been up to. I did take handwork along, and managed to finish three dishcloths and 1.5 stitcheries, but I have missed my machines and my sewing space.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

We went on a family cruise a few years ago and had a wonderful time. Glad you did also.

Trisha said...

Smart to not blog about being gone! Glad you are back home. The kids look tired but really happy. What fun that must have been!

Amy said...

Well, I have to admit that I contemplated jumping on a plane for a round-tirp day, JUST to loot your house for all your fabric stash!!!!!! {{but then I figured I'd just have to report it all in my weekly stash report, so I figured I'd save me the hastel}}

;0)

Glad to see you back!