Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Midget Block Prep

I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to work on some hand sewing.  In preparation, I spent some time tonight getting a couple of Midget Blocks prepped.  I had to scan ahead quite a bit to find blocks that weren't paper pieced, but finally found numbers 40 and 58.  40 is called Nosegay and it is sort of a LeMoyne variation with inset seams best done by hand.  58 I started on our last car trip.  It is called Diamond Field, but is really a Grandmother's Flower Garden variation.
I've been trying for the past hour to add pictures, and ^&%#@ blogger won't let me.  So just use your imagination.  I took a pretty picture of lots of little bits of fabric nicely organized into adorably cute page protectors.  Got it?  Good!  I'm giving up on photos for now.  

2 comments:

Amy said...

**giggle--snort**
Breathe Angela ;0) I'm sure we can all picture the images just fine....at least until blogger is being nicer for you to post 'em.

And...I can't help but giggle at the "scanning ahead to find blocks that weren't paperpieced".....Here, I though *I* was the only one who would be doing that!

Looking forward to seeing the next few...

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Gorgeous fabrics! ;)