Saturday, November 20, 2010

RRCB Step 1

It seems like ages since I've had any sewing to post.  I've just finished off step 1 of the Bonnie Hunter mystery though and am feeling the need to get some sewing done this afternoon.  I'm using blue and green and brown color scheme. 
The girls have been busy with ice skating lately.  They are both going to be in the Christmas show this year, so there have been lots of extra rehearsals for that.  I've been borrowing Kurt's i-pad and getting quite a lot of reading done.

Ryan has joined a Lego Robotics league and had his first tournament this morning.  I don't entirely understand exactly how it works, but he seems to enjoy it, so that is the most important thing I guess.  Kurt has been helping out with that and so has been pretty busy lately balancing football and OM and the Lego thing. 

6 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I know the answer to my email :0)
FUN BRIGHT colors :0) Excited to see the browns you chose.

That pic of Sydney is stinkin' cute!!!

Candace said...

Glad you are starting to feel better, you sure do keep busy through it all. Looks like the whole family has fun things going on. Love the colors you chose for RRCB. You and Amy make me ashamed, you have your step 1 done, and I haven't even broken out the rotary cutter yet, lol.

Judy D in WA said...

Love your color choices. Isn't if fun to be so ahead of the game!! Your daughter is adorable..I wish I could nap like that but then I'd be stuck there forever. ;)
Ryan is so serious...I think the Robotics league is so good for kiddos. Makes their little minds work so hard.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I can't wait to see how your colors turn out on the mystery! Great choices, I think!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your kids are involved in such interesting activities!
I've just finished my mystery step #1 also...love your choices!

Micki said...

I love the blues that you used..so pretty. You are off to a great start on that BOM!
Micki