Saturday, September 10, 2011

ScrapHappy Looking Black



I think today will be and odds and ends day. There is a Girl Scout 5K, but neither of the girls wanted to go. Next weekend there is a quilt group thing, but for today, not much is going on.

I think I'll take the ScrapHappy blocks down and start putting up the blocks for RRCB.  They are getting close to done, I just need to find all the HST units that have gotten scattered and lost along the way.  There is a nice stack of fabric from the Goodwill shirts, that would be fun to play with.  I guess I'll start by catching up on ironing and sorting and see what bubbles to the top of the priority list. 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely LOVE "just play" days!!
Can't wait to see what you accomplish :0)

Quilter Kathy said...

What a great looking design wall...love it!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great design wall, neat black block with the skull!

Lynne said...

Love your scrap happy blocks! Can't wait to see what you put on the design wall next!

Andee said...

This is really coming together..I wish I would have joined in from the start because I am loving it!