There is never a big block of time to work on anything substantial during the week, but I'm trying to make time to whittle away at projects a bit at a time on school days. Since Lizzie was determined to "help" with the sewing of binding, I went ahead and made my way into the sewing room for a few minutes after dinner.
I'm definitely leaning toward gray for the connecting strips on the ScrapHappy blocks, so I cut some out for an extended audition. I still need half blocks and a row of brown for the rainbow crumbs, but I went ahead and joined the rows so that they will stop falling off the wall. Not a huge accomplishment, but it is one step closer to having something else done.