Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

So my day off started with a trip to the dentist, a visit from the air conditioner repairman and a piano lesson.  By lunchtime I was all out of errands and happy to settle down with a pile of scraps.  It seems like I just had an extravaganza of scrap taming, but the basket was full again and waiting to be sorted, cut and put away.  Lizzie is keeping me company, snoring away at my side.  It is good to have company.  Kurt volunteered for the afternoon round of errands and has taken the kids off for haircuts, Easter shoes and pool chemicals.  I'm itching to sew something, but first I'd better finish off my little piles of chaos. 

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Just about everything here is closed on Good Friday - so no errand running for me. It looks like your afternoon was well spent!

Nanette said...

I love your pug, I have 5 of my own, they love laying on my foot when I am sewing, right now they are laying on the couch next to me.

Keep up the great sewing!