Monday, October 8, 2012

Design Wall Monday October 8, 2012

I didn't accomplish much on Hawaii Sunset this weekend because I was frantically sewing away at my Midgets.  The 10 blocks along the right hand side are all new this week!  In fact, there were so many that they didn't fit on the design wall anymore, so I went out and got a brand new flannel backed table cloth to add on to the existing wall.  I need to make 22 more blocks to get to the 144 block target that I have in mind.  There are 25 page protectors all lined up with fabric and patterns just waiting to be sewn.  I think my goal of finishing before Christmas is starting to seem very realistic.  Head over to Judy's Blog to see what other people have accomplished this weekend. 

8 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Absolutely amazing! It is so fun to watch this quilt emerge!

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Love, love, love your midget blocks. What happy colors.

Kristie said...

Your blocks look wonderful!
Kristie

Cathy Tomm said...

wow 10 midge blocks in one week. Good to work hard on one project to try and get it done.

Dar said...

What an accomplishment. Your blocks are looking so good. You will make your Dec. goals, I'm sure.

Andee said...

This looks so amazing...a once in a lifetime kind of quilt! Love it!

Kate said...

Your mini's are looking great. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt when it's all done.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

WooHoo!