Sunday, October 28, 2012

Jamestown Landing

I was pretty sure I had enough blocks done for Jamestown Landing.  First I had to find Bonnie's new String Fling book to check the layout and count.  Much cleaning and putting away of miscellaneous junk followed.  Things are much better organized now, though not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.  These blocks need to get sewn together sooner rather than later before a rabid dog or stray breeze decides to rearrange the layout for me.  The border can wait for another day.

5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Lookin' good!!! I just love this pattern. I want to make one in aqua's - hopefully in 2013!

Amanda said...

It looks great, I love the cool colours.

Deb A said...

So pretty. I love this quilt.

Kate said...

Very pretty. Good luck getting it all together before it gets too mussed up.

Andee said...

This one is a beauty! Love the green!