Monday, November 5, 2012

Design Wall Monday - November 5, 2012

I worked on geese this weekend.  And then I worked on more geese.  Lots of geese.  I am about half done with the 600 geese and then I will put everything together.  Maybe not this week, but soon for sure.  I was running low on pink for the sky but dug a bunch out of the scrap basket from the backs of several recent quilts.  Finishing quilts liberates so many scraps and infusions of fresh fabric are just what some projects need to keep moving forward.  Head over to Judy's blog to see what everyone else managed to get up on their design walls this weekend.  

8 comments:

Ellen said...

I love the blocks - you are going to have such a fabulous quilt!!

Grit said...

Wow, this looks so fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Teresa in Music City said...

Wow! Look at you!!!! It is looking gorgeous! I've had to put mine down this past week for other stuff, but I'm itching to get back to it. Especially now that I see yours and how wonderful it is :*)

Andee said...

I love it...makes me want to get going on mine!

Diane Kelsey said...

OMG, I cant believe how the sashing totally transforms the blocks. Really amazing!

Sheila said...

I think this is going to be one of my favorite quilts evvvver! It I were making it, there is no way I could part with it.

Judy D in WA said...

OHHHHHHH, this makes me so happy!!!
I want to go in right now and cut sashing! It sure changes the blocks.

Kate said...

Love all the color in this one! Looking beautiful!