Friday, November 30, 2012

Junior High Dance

What could be more fun than a junior high dance?  Anna was determined not to go, but her dad talked her into it and in the end she was very excited.  She wanted him to take her in his fancy sports car.  They are on the way now.  It will be fun to hear how it all went.
I spent the day digging my way out of piles of papers and had things mostly under control by the end.  Then, as I was leaving, I heard good news on a project that I've been helping out with for another teacher.  Hopefully everything will be finalized by the end of next week and I can tell you all about it officially.  The kids will be gone all day tomorrow at a Lego tournament.  I wonder what I will find to do?

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Glad to hear you found your way out from under that pile. Good news on the project -- I look forward to hearing more about it, and about the school dance.

I wonder what you will find to do? I think it will involve fabric! I have just crawled out from under my quilting of a play quilt -- quilting gloves aren't fun at 11:00am when the temperature feels like 30*C (86*F) because the relative humidity is 95%! It's supposed to reach 42*C (109*F) so I thought I'd work on this project earlier in the day!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Glad you got your pile of papers tamed. There are a bunch of geese on Easy Street to be sewn. You might find that relaxing tomorrow afternoon.

Teresa in Music City said...

I wonder..... so many possibilities :*D

make.share.give said...

I hope they're enjoying the dance. We chaperoned a middle school dance last winter. It was more of a "stand around" or "sit on the bleachers." A few brave souls actually danced and a couple of boys spent most of the evening throwing a hat toward the ceiling seeing how high it would go. We sure learned alot.