Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grab my New Button

I have a button for the new year!  Feel free to grab it and post it on your blog.  You should be able to copy the html code below the picture and paste it into a new widget on your blog.  Ann Marie was nice enough to test it for me, and it seems to be working just fine (Thanks Ann Marie!).
Also check out the RSC 13 page using the tabs at the top of my blog.  I'll try to keep a list of all of the colors as the year goes on and add links to new scrap inspirations as I find them.  Thanks to everyone for joining in

9 comments:

Kate said...

The new button looks great! I need to make a new button for the 15 Minute Challenge, which will be like doing for first time again, since I've kept this button for 2 years!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

That button looks great, now you just need a RCS 13 tab to link it to, and we are on a roll with PINK!

Judy D in WA said...

Hmmm, blogger won't let me use the button code. It says this HTML tag is not allowed. BooHoo. I'll try again later.
I'm excited to start. :)

Leah said...

Looks great.... maybe I can finish my rainbow scrap quilt in 2013?

Lynne said...

I am, in no way, finished with 2012 yet and have no idea of my plans for 2013! But I'll be there -- somehow!

Andee said...

On break at work...gonna add it to my blog! THANKS!
Kathy decided to join in too..she is even thinking she will start blogging...so we have another participant!

Teresa in Music City said...

Love the button and looking forward to a Rainbow 2013!!! By the way - I still haven't decide on my block for the year hehehehe! Hopefully I'll settle on something (or a couple of somethings) between now and Saturday :*D

Cyn said...

Gee... I missed the final 2012 Sat posting! But I'm all excited to begin 2013. The HTML seems to be MIA from the post.
Happy New Year. And thanks for running the RSC again... last year was a blast. I finished more stuff than i other wise would have and also met a lot of new and wonderful people. Super!

Shanna said...

Button looks great, just needs a link to go somewhere when one clicks on it. I am excited to find ya. I have planned for 2013 to be the year of the scraps for me! Thanks again