Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bingo AGAIN

 If I can get one BINGO each week I'll have all the pink blocks done by the end of the month.  It could happen........ Looks like just one more side triangle will do it for today -- I think it is applique hearts.

These are the blocks finished so far today.  Mostly paper piecing, a few inset seams.  Still a bit on handwork to save for slow stitching Sunday.  
The pink scrap basket is getting more empty thanks to over 100 nine patches and 4 giant postage stamps block.  Not to worry, more scraps keep coming out with each finished Dear Jane block so I have some bigger nine patches going through as leaders and enders.
The whole family is gone to another Lego tournament today leaving me home to entertain myself.  Eventually I should do something to clean up around the house or get something ready for dinner, but I'm pretty happy with my little bits of fabric for now.  

4 comments:

Deb A said...

Sounds like a good night for delivery!Perfect ending to a perfect day. I hope to get a kid free one in two weeks. Kid birthday parties really throw off my sewing time.

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful blocks! It's amazing how a few bits of fabric makes us happy!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Gotta steal the "ME" time when you can get it. Cleaning can be done when the whole crew is there to help. :D

Ellen said...

I know I will never run out scraps. If that happened it would be a very sad thing. It would mean that I have stopped making quilts - unthinkable!