Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall Monday January 21, 2013

Thanks to Martin Luther King, I have an extra day to sew this weekend.  I chipped away at the geese for Hawaii Sunset this weekend and worked on a few more pink scraps.  Mostly though, I did some much needed cleaning and organizing.  I'm off to the dentist first thing, not a holiday for them which means I don't have to take any time off.  Anna is working hard on her science fair board.  She is the last of three and I won't be sad to see the end of science fair season.  Head over to Patchwork Times to see what everyone else has up on their design walls.  

13 comments:

Kath said...

That lime green with the blue is really zingy!

Ellen said...

The Hawaiian Sunset looks wonderful.

Melinda said...

I have a dentist appoint this morning also - I am loving watching your progress on Dear Jane. I gave away all my finished blocks and want to start over with a rainbow Jane.

Rhonda said...

Your design wall looks very colorful. Love the pink blocks!!

Anonymous said...

I really love your blocks and the pinks ones are the ones calling out to me. I think that pixelated look is awesome!

Teresa in Music City said...

Ooo-la-la! Loving that Hawaii Sunset!!!!

Sylvia said...

Love those little pink scraps!

Deb A said...

Two great DJ blocks done! love your design wall. So much going on at one time. The blue and white caught my eye - love it.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great looking design wall. Love how your Hawaii Sunset is looking.

Lynne said...

Going to the dentist is not my idea of a fun way to spend a long weekend! I have an appointment for root canal treatment tomorrow -- yuck!

Judy Dietrich said...

The Hawaii Sunset quilt blocks are great--so many triangles. Besides the dentist, hope you had a great day!!

Kate said...

Hawaii Sunset is looking great! Love all those bright colors. Love your postage stamp blocks too.

Drama Teen's school Science Fair was over last Thursday, district is next Saturday. She wants to go to state again this year. I have mixed feelings, if she does get the chance to go to state it means more experimental work. You have three? Can't even imagine that!

Sheila said...

Oops. I missed this post. Beautiful blocks!! All of them :)