Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday - Pink Blocks DONE

 I finished the last pink Dear Jane blocks this weekend from my Rainbow Scrap Challenge Dear Jane!!! Check out the bullseye that the pink squares make on my mini design wall.  It has been a lot of fun to put a new square up on the wall every time I finish a block.   When the main quilt is done I will also have this miniature quilt as a reminder.
Here they are all together.  I'll have to check and see what color is next.  I think these went so fast because I spent some time at the begining of the month getting everything prepared.  It was really easy to just pick up a baggie and start sewing when the spirit moved me.  

13 comments:

Lynne said...

Preparation is definitely the key! Well done!

Ellen said...

They all look so good! If I keep at it, I will have a nice collection of blocks too.

Kath said...

yes you are converting me to pink!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Yeah for you, the pink is done!!!

cajunquilter said...

What a great idea about the squares making a mini quilt when you are finished!

Angie said...

Wow! Preparation really pays off! You'll be finished with DJ before the year is over at this rate!

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Awesome!

Beth in MN said...

Your prep work sure paid off. Good going!!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great to see you got all the pink ones done already. I was thinking maybe Dear Jane but I lent my boo out and I am having trouble getting it back.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and I love the pinks. I think that the is such a wonderful quilt...love the triangles too!!

Chris said...

What a great way to keep tabs of your progress.

Deb A said...

Those look awesome together. Great job.

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks. Like your idea to road map out your blocks. What a great way to keep track of what you need to make and where it goes. T