I did a big cleaning spree in the sewing room earlier this summer and set aside some orphan blocks to use for potholders. Not wanting to settle into an ongoing project quite yet, these little guys seemed like a nice way to putter away a little bit of time on a rainy afternoon.
I did get two more rooms done first though. This is the dining room before, it has become a craft room for the kids ongoing projects. Painting for Anna and robot construction for Ryan. Fun summer projects to be sure, but OH SO messy.
I couldn't quite manage to get them to put everything away, but it is still much better than it was before.
Now I think I'll settle in to sew some binding onto my potholder collection.