Thursday, October 3, 2013

A New Month Already?!

Its pretty bad when the only way that I know a new month has dawned is that I get friendly e-mails from blog friends wanting to know what the new color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge will be.
We've spent most of the year focusing on the bright and happy end of the scrap bin.  The dark and shady side of your stash is about to get a workout.  I know some of you are resistant to the shadier hues, but they really do add a nice contrast and grounding to your finished projects.  So think black and gray. Just right for October, right?

7 comments:

Angie said...

Perfect - looking forward to it! Happy October!

Deb A said...

A spooky October! I can't wait to make the black and grey snails trail block!
Thanks.

Sarah said...

I agree black can add good contrast, so im happy!

Sheila said...

A GOOD color for October fun! Yah!

Katie Z. said...

Ooh... I actually have a few thoughts on how to use my blacks and greys. I don't have many, but that's okay!

Julierose said...

Oh goody--love that black and gray stuff...hugs, Julierose

LuAnn said...

Most of my fabrics are in storage including my scraps, so I haven't played along for awhile. I enjoy seeing what the rest of you come up with.