Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Boston Bound

My bags are packed.  I'm teaching tomorrow and then headed off to the airport.  I just printed out my boarding pass and checked the weather.  It is 32 in Boston right now (0 Celsius).  I bought a coat though, and dug out all my warmish sweaters and long pants.  I even found a pair of boots.  So off I go to spend the next three days learning more about the brain and learning.  One of the other teachers going used to be my student.  Boy does that make me feel old.  Not to worry about the blog though, ScrapHappy Saturday should post automatically on Saturday morning.  Happy sewing!

4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Have fun and be safe. I've never been to Boston, but have always wanted to go. Please take alot of pictures and share.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Katie Z. said...

I hope you get in some sewing time!

Deb A said...

Maybe this cold snap was just getting you prepared for the cold! Safe travels and have a great time in Boston.

Kate said...

Hope it was a great class and not too cold!