Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quilt Parade 2013

Not my most productive quilting year ever, at least in terms of finished quilts.  There has been a lot going on though.  We all do the best we can, right?
This green crossroads quilt was for Phyllis
The orphan block quilt was for quilting practice.
T
Shoot for the moon was for Anna.
The pink chemo quilt was for Mom.  I couldn't find a picture of it finished, but it was with Mom when she passed away in July.
And this one was a gift for my friend Meisje who was very sick last year.  It is called Sand and Sea.  I'm sure somewhere there is a picture of it finished.
And the biggest unfinished project of the year?  I made 177 out of 225 Dear Jane blocks.  Just 48 blocks left to go.  Most of them triangles.  Guess what I'll be doing in the new year?

1 comment:

Kate said...

All your quilts are fun and bright (as well as scrappy).

Have a very Happy New Year.