Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thought for the Year?

Last year I saw people choosing a word for the new year.  What a nice way to simplify the idea of resolutions.  I gave it a lot of thought and finally decided on perseverance for myself.  I knew the new schedule at work would be trying and cause a big shift in how I had to do things. It has done that and more, but I have gotten through it without too many upsets.
So as the next year starts I was thinking of a new word while doing a little hand quilting on Jane.  I went looking for some decorative word art and found this quote that spoke to me.  I will still search for the right word, but this thought will stay with me.






















It isn't too late to join the giveaway.  Two more days until the winner is drawn.  Just follow the hyperlink and leave me a comment.  I will draw first thing on Saturday.  

5 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Such a great quote and one that rings true for me too. Here's to 2014!

audrey said...

Love your quote! So very true!

Char said...

I like that!

Kate said...

Oh so true!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great quote, so true for quilters!