Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sidetracked Again

 So I dug out some batting scraps last night.
 And turned them into some quilt-as-you-go fabric
 Which ended up in the crumb box, where I found these crumb and string blocks from my men's shirt phase.
That's as far as I've gotten though, because the morning was our garage sale/lemonade stand.  Until it got too hot.  Then it was swimming pool time.  Which has just ended in favor of a late lunch.  I think we have a turn with a rented pressure washer next, but someday I'll get back to my fabric and scraps.  

9 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I do like those scrappy string blocks--great colors...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

Love string blocks. Hope you had a successful yard sale

Dasha said...

The kids look as though they are having a ball with their stall

Jo said...

That's a great find

Sarah said...

It sounds like a great day!

Ellen said...

Wonderful and fun summer days...it is too bad they can't last forever!

Love what is happening with your blocks from your men's shirt phase.

Helen said...

I love any quilt made from men's shirts, and I think everyone else does, too!

Andee said...

I hope sales were good before the heat forced you into the pool!

Kate said...

Sounds like it was a busy weekend. Love your crumb and string blocks. Those blocks would make a great guy quilt.