Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sewing on a School Night!


I used my sewing machine.  On a school night!  This week is "spirit week" at school with a different theme each day for costumes and festivities.  Tomorrow's is "dynamic duos".  Guess who I am?  Now that I've had more than my fair share of fun, I'd better do a bit of work for school.  I was supposed to catch up on grading yesterday night, but fell asleep on the couch at 8 instead.  Oops.  I'll do better tonight.  Already 8:30 and I'm going strong.  

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

fun! hope all those papers were graded!
Kathie

Scrappy quilter said...

Sounds like fun.

Nell's Quilts said...

This sounds like sewing homework so is perfectly justifiable. ;-)

Andee said...

Too cute, hope we get to see pics with you in it!

Kate said...

The shirt looks like fun. Hopefully you found some time to stitch this weekend.