Sunday, November 23, 2014

Quilting with Friends

Sherie, my good friend from work, went to work part time this year and has taken up quilting.  She chose a tutorial from Oh Fransson for a New Wave Tumbler quilt.  She's been bringing it in to work for help along the way, and when it was done, I invited her over to finish it off with some quilting.
After a few practice runs on scrap fabric, she decided on a loop pattern that alternated up and down in the tumbler parts.   With just a little help from me she had it all quilted up and ready for finishing touches.  So much fun!  

4 comments:

Kate said...

An ambitious pattern for the first time. She did a beautiful job on it

Jo said...

Well done to you for helping her out...
It's so great to have someone guide you. I'm sure she will have many more to come

Andee said...

It looks great! Way to go helping out a friend :)

Béa said...

:), I just finished the same pattern !