Monday, July 27, 2015

Design Wall Monday July 27, 2015

Since I sewed the top together for Hawaii Sunset and finished the borders and backing yesterday, I was ready for what's next.  Because the missing fabric for Anna's T-Shirt quilt came while I was working on my last quilt, I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet.  This is my third t-shirt quilt since May and I am looking forward to finishing this one off.  As much as these quilts are full of fun memories, the sewing is a little bit tedious.  I'm in the middle of a Bones marathon though, and that will get me through.


5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

She will be as excited to get this quilt as you are to see it go! It is beautiful!

Churn Dash said...

Three t-shirt quilts since May? Wow, you've been busy. You have a nice grouping of colours in the quilt and the sashing looks great.

Helen

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking GOOD!!! She's going to be SO happy when her T-quilt is DONE!!!

Angie said...

Love the pink and green setting!

Kate said...

The pink and teal setting fabrics are perfect. Hope you can get this one all wrapped up.