Thursday, July 16, 2015

T-Shirt Quilt Done

I settled in with HBO on demand this afternoon and finished the binding on Miranda's T-Shirt Quilt while watching The Good Lie and The Devil Wears Prada
Then after dinner I made a pillowcase to put it into.  I googled the same tutorial for a hot dog pillowcase with French seams that I used for the last few t-shirt quilts.  I was out of exactly the same fabrics, but I found some other yellow and greens that looked good together.  
Miranda and her mom will come to pick it up on Saturday.  She just got back from her college orientation and will be leaving for UF in just about a month.  I hope she plans to take her quilt with her.  

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish! It turned out beautifully, Miranda will love it.

Delighted Hands said...

Yay! An excellent finish! The pillowcase is a gracious carry bag! Nice for them and you!