Sunday, July 3, 2016

All's Quiet on the Homefront


My dear husband has gone to Dungeons and Dragons and taken all the children with him.  It is lovely to have a little quiet time alone at home.  There are plenty of circles prepped and ready to stitch.  Such a nice way to spend the afternoon.  I have several spools of brightly colored YLI silk thread which I ordered ages ago before I figured out that neutrals were so much more flexible.  It is fun though, to find just the  right combination of thread and fabric.  Next I'm off to check out more slow stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

I love the fabric you use for that circle. It is so bright and happy.

cozykoza32a@gmail.com said...

I agree. A lovely way to spend an afternoon...stitching.
Kathleen Mary
https://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

Delighted Hands said...

Spot on beautiful! Savor the day....

Jennie in GA said...

Lovely to find a bit of quiet in a busy life!!

Kate said...

Sounds like you had a lovely afternoon of stitching.

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like the perfect day to me... enjoy!