Friday, September 15, 2017

Race to the Finish

School starts again on Monday, so I tried to find some quilts which are close to the finish.  I'm on a streak now.  Crossing things off the list feels pretty good.

This one is the RSC16 Sampler Quilt.  I was never happy with the way it was coming together, but I need to get it finished up nonetheless.  There are lots of awesome hand dyed scraps that will be free when the top is together and ready for quilting.
 No more quilting for now, I appear to have run out of batting.  I'll have to take care of that eventually, but for now, there are plenty of projects to keep me going for the last two hurricane days.  

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck getting your RSC16 Sampler put together!!

Kate said...

You have been really productive this week. Hopefully you can get your batting in and finish off a few more before the end of the year.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You are definitely on a roll with finishing, Angela! That is always a good feeling!

Linda said...

Love your RSC16 quilt top. Lovely vibrant colours. Good luck with returning to school, could be quite emotional I would think.

Pamela Arbour said...

I really like how your blocks came out. I think you will like it when it is finished.