It is hard to believe that there will be school again on Monday. It was originally a teacher inservice day, but after 7 days missed for the hurricane, getting everyone back is more important right now.
Then, because I was in a finishing mode, I pulled out one of the sets of postage stamp stars which had been an ongoing RSC project for a while. They were pinned into rows with cornerstones already picked out in handy Ziploc bags. I found a grey star fabric to use for the inner sashing. It was going to continue to the outer border as well, but I changed gears a bit and decided to pull random 2.5 inch strips instead. I think that it adds a nice border effect. I'm about halfway done with sewing all the rows together. Hopefully that will be done before the end of the day.