I emptied a bin yesterday! I can't show you the quilt yet, because it is a surprise.
Here are all the bits and pieces that still need to be cleaned up. I have a ton of extra sashing strips because I started trimming them to 7.5 inches which is the finished block size instead of the unfinished size. I remade one set of blocks, and I'm much happier with how it all came together as a result.
The last time I went on an organization spree, I put all the blocks ready to sew together into the labelled bags in a nice basket with a table of contents.
Here is the top sewn together, but I think that I might add one more row onto the top to make it a bit longer.Oh Scrap! today. Be sure to visit and see what other scraps are being turned into today.