I'm blocked out of the sewing room for a bit as Kurt is trying to fix a window. It is supposed to move up and down on some sort of spring, and one day when I went to open it up, the spring just popped right out. He has his engineers problem solving face on right now as he is researching window repair options.
While I wait for that to get all fixed up, I think that I will work on some maintenance of my own. My poor blog has been sadly neglected lately as the school year has steam rolled right over me. Just when you think all the balls are flying along in the air, one of them will drop and demand attention again. Somehow I haven't been getting any e-mail notifications on comments, and the tabs are all out of date.
That will leave tomorrow open for school work. We had quite a time with textbooks last year due to funding cuts and my AP Biology class did not make the list. We made due with cast offs from dual enrollment as they get new books whenever they are available. So this summer I switched everything over and made support materials to go with the "new to us" books. Then last week I got notice that funding had become available and we will get new books after all. So now I'm back to the drawing board and need to shift again to get everything correlated with the newer books that should come in soon. Good news of course to be getting new books, just a bit more work to make it all line up. Hopefully a nice long holiday Monday will let me make a big dent.