Pages

▼

Friday, August 2, 2013

Water Bottle Cozies

We went back to school shopping.  It was painful and sad to admit that summer is about ready to end, but with just 4 days of vacation left, it is hard to deny.  We found some cute reusable water bottles and I have been working on some quick crocheted cozies.  Still haven't perfected the pattern, but I think it is getting closer.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! There ya go then. Those cozies are cute!

    Well girl... enjoy every last second of vacation! Any big "final vacation time" plans for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cozies! I find myself wondering if they can be adapted to hold cups with hot drinks. Sigh. Canadian, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DT doesn't go back till the 13th, but we've already started freshman volleyball practice. I'm so ready for school to start.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving comments.