Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cookies Almost Gone


The last couple of weeks have been full of cookie booths, and Girl Scout meetings. I have only two cases left, and so the end is in sight! My cold made a come-back and I spent most of last week in hibernation. I finally found a few minutes last night to sew for a bit and decided to pull out my Tea Rose Sampler. This is from fat quarter bundle that my mom got for me last Christmas. The colors are very soft and pretty, with a large scale floral as the focus. I decided to use a large center block to keep the large floral intact and use a variety of patterns around the edges. I'm not sure why I put it away, I think I got frustrated trying to get 3 flying geese to fit on a side and put it away to simmer.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Oh how well I remember the girl scout cookie days:).

The block is very pretty.