The dining room table after.
The house is in pretty good shape, but I've come up with a list of home improvement projects now that should keep me busy for a while. We've been in the house for about 4 years now, so some of the things that we did when we first moved in are getting a redo.
- make a curtain to replace Sydney's broken closet door
- repaint the master bathroom to match to the new tile work
- replace fixtures in master bathroom to match the new tile
- paint and organize the study closet where we keep the computer stuff
And some of the things on the to do list when we moved in, never got accomplished.
- finish the cushions for the toy room shelves
- hem the drapes in the dining room and formal living room
- figure out a better way to store the pots and pans in the under the stove
And some things just need to be done again and again.
- clean the fridge
- have the carpets cleaned
- scrub the grout and tile in the front of the house
- clean and touch up the baseboards
OK, now I'm tired just from looking at the list. I wonder if I can get all that done before my in-laws show up at the end of the month?