Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Times

One of the mom's at the chess tournament last weekend took this picture of Ryan and I with his two trophies. He is still pretty happy with himself for getting TWO. It's been a busy week around here. I'm still getting over my cold, but trying to catch up on all the things I skipped last week when I was working and sleeping exclusively. It's been a low key week at worIk. PSATs were yesterday, parent conferences today, and inservice tomorrow. We are headed to Georgia for the weekend to see my family. My nephew is back in the hospital again and we haven't been to visit in ages. The kids are all excited to see Noanie and all of their cousins.

2 comments:

Amy said...

*laffin*
I'm beginning to wonder if Ryan can only smile his "blood-sucking-vampire" smile :0) That's a hoot! So intense!!!!

Isn't it so nice when we can finally get pics of US with our children? I'm sure you and I are alike (that WE are the ones always taking the pics and not in them)

PSAT's were for us yesterday too---must be a nationally established date?? The week is almost over and has flown by! Enjoy the quiet of your classroom tomorrow (and all the other lovely meetings I'm sure you'll be having).

Julie said...

What part of Georgia? I am right on the state line ya know.
What a smart kid! Just like his mom.
Be careful driving to GA.