Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tiny Tuesday - Crazy Ann

 Block number 47 is called Crazy Ann.  I'm not sure why.  It is foundation pieced in 5 sections and has 25 pieces.  For the most part it went together as it should, though I tried to reverse one of the little skinny triangles and had to redo it, that's why the points are off on one side, but I think taking it out again only would have made things worse. 

Yesterday was an inservice day so today was one of those Tuesdays that felt like a Monday all day.  I've got the last of the evening training session tomorrow, so I need to try to get a little bit ahead tonight. 
Kurt has been working on chain mail for Ryan to wear for Halloween. He is using really big rings, but it is still a laborious process. Ryan is pretty happy with how it is turning out though.

6 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Looking good, one little block at a time. Tell Kurt, good job so far.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Way to go on your progress! I just posted the Tiny Tuesday with Mr Linkie on my blog. :)

Amy said...

A BIG WOWSER to Kurt!!! OMGoodness!

And as always...excellence on the Midget block.

Quilter Kathy said...

Unusual name for an adorable block!

Amanda said...

I tried making some of the midget blocks with my black fabrics, but they were a disaster; I just don't seem to have what it takes to be that accurate. Ryan's going to be king of the heap with his chain mail.

Lynne said...

I once knitted chainmail for a musical production. I used DK weight yarn doubled on very large needles and afterwards we sprayed the knitting with a metallic finish!