Monday, October 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I couldn't decide for the longest time what project to take along on my upcoming teacher get away.  Finally, I decided to take a look at my Rainbow Scrap Challenge Dear Jane.  I was surprised at how close it was to being done.  Ignoring the triangles for now, there aren't so many center blocks to worry about.  So my bags are packed as well as my little baggies of Jane bits.  Tomorrow will be a marathon of a day getting sub plans finalized, teaching a regular day, piano lessons for Sydney, Academic Team and finally a drive to Jacksonville.  I'd better get some sleep!

5 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Wow! You really are almost done. Good work.

Hopefully your time away will give you some relaxing evenings and lots of stitching.

Deb A said...

Have a safe trip today. You are doing great on your blocks.

Ellen said...

I can't believe how quickly you are getting all of the blocks done. I think you have chosen the perfect project to take along with you.

Carol E. said...

Well, I put your widget on my blog, but I haven't participated yet. Where do I find the rules, assignment, or whatever??

Kate said...

Wow, you are close to being done. Hope you are not too tired to sew after a day spent writing test questions.