Saturday, May 18, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday #17


Welcome to ScrapHappy Saturday. The weekly linky party for all things scrappy and happy. I'm still happy to see all of your scrappy orange creations and looking forward to getting my own sewing room set up again. So close! Painting is done, baseboards and door trim have been installed. There just seems to be a strange waxy residue that I am trying to clean off of the wood floors and then I will set everything up again. I packed it all up this week thinking it would be ready for a sewing day today. Then the floor issues surfaced. Progress is being made though, and the orange month will not be a total loss.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

A waxy residue on the newly refinished hard wood floors?!?! That's terrible!! Here's hoping the issue is resolved quickly. You NEED to SEW some ORANGE scraps for the RSC... or anything really!!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm glad you're moving along with progress on the new house! Hope you're surviving all the busyness of May, too!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Hang in there, Angela! You've done so much beautiful work on your new home. I hope you get to sew soon. Thanks for setting up the link party for us.

Edith said...

The walls and the doors look great, as does the beautiful hardwood.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Bummer! Hopefully you will soon be settled in! Hoping the old house contract is going well.

Monica said...

I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

cereak boxes