I spent most of yesterday working steadily on RRCB. I'm going with a slightly different color placement in the main block, I think it ties in nicely with the strings. All the strings are done, and all the center sections on the other block. All that remains are LOTS and LOTS of HST units and cornerstones. They are all in progress somewhere along the way. Instead of chain piecing all of one subunit through, I tend to work in batches. So one batch is partially assembled into rows, one batch is ironed, one is sewn and dog eared while just a few subunits are still hanging out by the machine for their turn. They are sitting in stacks of 10, and every time I sit down to sew something else, I move a stack through. Go over to Judy's to see what everyone else is up to on Design Wall Monday. It is always fun to see what people got done on the weekend.