Saturday, October 19, 2013

SoHappy for ScrapHappy Saturday

 Some weeks are a slow painful plod, some are a series of ups and downs, and some are just so full that you get to the end panting.  This was a doozy of a week!  Goodness.  All full of good stuff, but SO much of it.  I fell asleep at 8 last night and it felt really good.
So here I am, all rested and refreshed, ready to do something fun!  My "dark" jar seems to have more brown than black, but I'll see what I can find for my tiny black nine patches,  
I have quite a collection so far, but not many for this month yet.  I have been catching up on the months I missed this summer.  I'm  not sure why it is so relaxing to sew these itty bitty blocks, but it really is.  How about you?  Lots of dark blocks to share?  Use misterlinky below to show us your stuff.

11 comments:

Julierose said...

I am amazed at all your BAGS!!! of little nine patches--how wonderful...that will be a superb piece...hugs, Julierose

Kate said...

Enjoy your day playing with scraps.

Quilter Kathy said...

I know exactly what you mean about these little 9 patch treasures. They are so fun and relaxing. And you already have such an amazing collection! Wishing you lots of time this weekend for stitching!

Sheila said...

Bless you. I remember taking care of a family and working. Busy, busy. Hope you get some sewing in today. Maybe we can use some beautiful brown scraps in November :D

Katie Z. said...

Your nine patches are wonderful! I only have a tiny handful, but I was inspired by your little piles growing to make a few!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love to look at your scrap happy saturday....:)

Angie said...

That's a pretty amazing collection of little 9 patches!

Edith said...

Wow, you have a lot of little nine patches, looking forward to seeing what they become. Hopefully you'll find some blacks in that pile.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Look at all those tiny 9 patches, makes me feel so behind on mine. I will get there though, when I get in my sewing room. The renovation is almost done, then I will have more time to play.

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Amazing stash of 9-patches. You are going to have fun putting this one together!

Mary said...

Itty Tiny quilt candy for your quilts.