Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Twins on Tiny Tuesday

Forgetting where you left off is one of the problems about picking a project back up after a long break.  I kept thinking this block seemed familiar, but in my own defense, there are a lot of blocks that are based on tiny nine patches made with one inch strips.  So now I have two of Granny Weaver  block J-6 and will pick one for the final quilt.  I am leaning toward the one on top, what do you think?  The extra bits are all ready to be used in more tiny nine patches that will someday turn into a Birthday quilt or maybe an Omigosh.  Someday.... not a soon someday though.  


8 comments:

Deb A said...

The second one can always go on the back! Great job getting back into the swing of things with your Dear Jane.

Ellen said...

Both blocks are pretty but the first one does have a bit of sparkle to it.

Luann said...

So cute! And you've got a spare! I like the top on too.

Quilter Kathy said...

They both are so cute and have lots of interest and movement. I vote for Omigosh!! LOL

Joanne said...

The top one is a little more lively both look terrific. Maybe a second Dear Jane (just kidding). I attended a Dear Jane workshop this past weekend in Bennington with Brenda Papadakis and got to see the real deal. I have about half my blocks made. Time to work on them seems to come in spurts. Joanne

Katie Z. said...

I love the top one too.

Kate said...

I like the top one too. Glad you had the chance to get back into the sewing groove a bit.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I like the one on top too, and the other one could be used as your label.