Saturday, May 21, 2016

ScrapHappy Saturday - Coming to the End of Green


Just two more Saturdays to play with green!  I'm in the mood for a bit of mindless messiness today to contrast with the daily cleaning and organizing which is wrapping up my school year.  I think these green strings will be the perfect choice.  Hopefully there will be plenty of time for sewing this summer.  Just two more days of school to finish off, then one day of post planning and a technology workshop.  After that it will take me a few days to swap rooms and then summer can begin for real.

13 comments:

Deb A said...

So nice when the end is in sight! We have another week with the last 3 of half days. Hope to play with green today so I can have a post. I cut all my triangles for the BITA blocks yesterday. Today is sewing....after dropping kids to Grandma.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with these final days before the end of the school year. Summer's comin'!!

Kate said...

Are your finals over the? DT just has 3 days of school left, but they will be filled with finals. Hope you can get in some stitching time this weekend to tide you over till your summer sewing time is here.

Ivani said...

It seems that a lot of fun will just begin!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Here's hoping for a fast and smooth ending to your school year, and a lovely beginning to your summer!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Have fun with those strings -- I love mindless sewing days!

Delighted Hands said...

Here's to a great summer of sewing and slow schedules!

Nell's Quilts said...

Those strings just call out, "Come play with me!" The school year will be over before you know it and then there will be sew time.

Heidi said...

I hope you are enjoying some mindless stitching today! Thank you for hosting, and inspiring us!!

Angie said...

Green strings sound like a great idea - I have been thinking of string-pieced diamonds...

Marly said...

Enjoy the mindless sewing days! I LOVE mindless sewing!

quiltingbydawn said...

Finished in time...hope to get more sewing time after school is out for summer!

Vicki in MN said...

I enjoyed pulling out my green scraps, although I bent the rules a bit using bright green ;-)