Saturday, August 13, 2016

ScrapHappy Saturday - Smoky Purple

Anyone feel like playing with purple today?  We have just finished the first week of school.  Thankfully, we always start with a three day week, because everyone around here is SO tired.  Never too tired to sew though, so I hope to rediscover my sewing room today and spend some time playing with fabric.

Kathy E. is the lucky winner for the hand dyed fabric for August from Vicki Welsh.  She blogs over at Sparkles and Sprinkles..... Congratulations Kathy.
What are your purple plans this month?  Misterlinky is below so that we can all sew what you are up to.

8 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We don't start back until around labor day up north / it always seems strange to hear about the kids going this early : )

Ellen said...

That is an early return to school! Even though it is very busy for you during the school year I do hope that you will find time to quilt as well.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Classes here started on the 8th. My purple plans for the month? Not necessarily purple, but scrappy projects that are near the finish line will get the most attention. I'll also be teaching a liberated birds class and getting used to being a brand new grandmother.

Peggyinno said...

Hope you're enjoying your time sewing today. Enjoy your weekend!

beaquilter said...

I can't remember if I uploaded this post from last week, but I did several blocks :)

Betty C said...

Got picture posted for the August column. Sort of a weak picture. I should have photographed them before sewing together.

Unknown said...

Funny Video
visit my channel and see funny videos

Kate said...

Hope you were able to get some stitching time in.