Saturday, May 27, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - Last Green Saturday

Sorry for the late start to the day.  I was up for an early morning yoga class and lost all track of time.
Without further delay then, let us begin the last green Saturday.  Hope that your greens have had a productive time.  I know that it is one of the bigger buckets for me, so I'm glad to have a few more days to finish off.  That works well with this begining of summer vacation.  Hurray!  It hasn't quite sunk in yet.  So far I've cleaned the oven, caught up on laundry and taken my middle child, Ryan to the DMV to get his learner's permit.  That makes today the perfect time to relax a bit with some green scraps.


7 comments:

make.share.give said...

Happy Summer!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Thats a great start to summer - now enjoy and relax some!!

Nell's Quilts said...

Glad you took a little time for yourself. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cathy Tomm said...

Wow summer vacation! I hope you had some green scrap time today. Yes a big pile of scraps.

Teresa said...

Running a day late posting my progress , but I did have these done on Saturday, just did not get a picture made until today. I am ready for June!

Andee said...

Plenty of rainbow stuff to show off in this post!

Kate said...

Sounds like your summer got off to a good start. Hopefully you'll have more time for stitching with the kids out of school.