Saturday, August 12, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - I'm Neutral


Nobody seems to feel neutral about the neutral month.  Hopefully you are using the opportunity to get some scraps put together though.  I found this huge stack of neutrals hanging out in my sewing room waiting for a little attention.  The fact that this giant pile of fabric could be hiding unnoticed tells you a little about the state of me studio. I have been trying to collect a more diverse array of neutrals.  Now the trick is to put them to use.  That should be the fun part though.



7 comments:

Marly said...

A neutral basket would be a very good idea, but but first come blue and aqua.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I love neutrals - I have one resource box for Warm Neutrals (creams, buttery vanillas, etc.) and another for Cool Neutrals (tones shading to grays). I also have crumb boxes for Cream, White, and Gray. I can think of three complete quilts that have come from these saved scraps with another one currently in the works. Gotta Love Them!

The Joyful Quilter said...

You KNOW that I can't say anything about your fabric hiding on your table. Remember me?! I'm the one who was missing background pieces for last month's RSC blocks!!!

Edith said...

Beautiful bunch of neutrals you have there. Lovely to look at, you'll have fun playing with them.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

My little baskets and Airship Propeller blocks are not going to work with this but I'll still enjoy checking in and seeing what others are up to :)

Cathy Tomm said...

I have non to show this week. Busy on holidays and then I need to finish some quilts for the fall quilt show. If I get some kind of rainbow quilt done I will post later in the month. So nice to see so much did get done.

Kate said...

Hope you were able to make a dent in your neutrals.