Saturday, March 31, 2018

April Sunshine is Just Around the Corner


Hopefully April has you thinking of sunshine and spring.  Today is the last day to show off your light and bright greens.  We are travelling this spring break and having company, which means that my sewing room is temporarily out of commission.  I have lots of handwork to keep me busy though, and look forward to seeing what you are all ready to create using yellow and gold in April.  Until then though, lets have a last hurrah of lime, yellow green and light and bright green.


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

7 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy your weekend! :)

Ivani said...

I'll dig into my scraps bins looking for yellow and golden scraps.
Happy Easter weekend.

Edith said...

Looking forward to yellow and gold, enjoy your break and your company.

Kat Scribner said...

Don't know why, but I am excited to be in the yellow/gold mode.

dq said...

sorry, I linked up and didn't realize it was as certain color of scraps. I did add a green vine though and my quilt is made entirely from scraps.

Jennifer said...

I had a great time with the green scraps! Looking forward to the yellows and golds in April.

Kate said...

Hope you've been enjoying your spring break.