Saturday, March 24, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - 2 More Green Saturdays


I must admit to not having made much progress on green so far.  Good thing that the new month does not happen until next Sunday.  That gives me two more chances to dig into the greens.  Spring has sprung here in Florida, even though it has been strangely cold during the week.  The weekends have been beautiful though, leading to lots of time in the yard.  I've switched over to a new linky system, after having trouble last week.  This one seems to be what everyone else uses these days.


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


8 comments:

Kate said...

March seems to have flown by. I'm glad we've got one more Saturday, my greens haven't made it into finished blocks just yet.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Fun bird walking outside! This is spring, birds are happy too! Thanks for the linky party, and this system is just great

Sarah said...

All the spring greens in the links look wonderful! Hope you get lots done this week.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I worked on greens for my baskets but as to my piecing project I just started on purple for February lol!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I don't want to THINK about the fact that there are only 2 more Saturdays in March (and I've got a quilt I need to finish!!) The new linky is working fine. Good luck with you GREEN production!!

dq said...

I hope you get your greens done. Goals and achieving them keep us moving forward.

Lucky you in Florida. I love in the Rocky Mountains. I am loving the little bit warmer days, but I get they are still colder than Florida.

I love sunshine!!

Terri said...

Love the new format, Angela. Nice bigger thumbnails make it easier for us oldies to see.
Hugs

Jennie in GA said...

Glad to hear someone else is running behind!!