Saturday, September 22, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday


There is just one more blue Saturday after today.  I hope you are all making a dent.  Blue seems to be the color that just keeps giving.  Every time I did into my blue bin I am surprised at how much is there.
 I spent last weekend digging in to find dark blues to turn into hexies.  After there were plenty of those, I moved onto the teal blue to make sure there were plenty to spare.  I'll be taking these with me to a working trip to Jacksonville next week to work on state test editing.  Plenty of hand work should keep me busy in the evenings. 

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

5 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love blue too, such a calm color. Thanks for hosting the party, great to see others dark blue blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

With 5 Saturdays this month, we should be able to do a lot of blue sewing! Hope you're having a great September, Angela!

Betty C said...

Good luck with your hexagons. They are looking good.

Kate said...

Hope you got in some good hand stitching in the evenings this week.

Darren Demers said...

There is just one more blue Saturday after today. I hope you are all making a dent. Blue seems to be the color that just keeps giving. Every time I did into my blue bin I am surprised at how much is there. lawn suit with silk dupatta online , 2 piece lawn suit limelight