Saturday, October 19, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday

Its been one of those weeks.  So sorry for not getting a block up on Tuesday.  I was in Jacksonville for a state testing committee meeting.  Kurt was in LA for a conference and Sydney got the flu.  So glad this week is almost done.  Sydney is starting to feel better, but realizing how much work she needs to make up.  Kurt and I are both home again, so hopefully things will settle down.  We had hoped to go car shopping this weekend, it is looking like it might be a bit rainy. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Some weeks are just like that, aren't they?! I hope you have a more relaxing weekend with a little time to get caught up!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I need to get busy making more blocks to finish up my RSC in the upcoming weeks - have fun car shopping

Deb A said...

Oh no! I hope Sydney is feeling better and it was not passed along to anyone else. Reminds me... I need to pop to Publix today and get my flu shot... and my $10 gift card! Love being paid to get a flu shot =) The benefits of living in Florida.

MissPat said...

No tiny Tuesday block this week let me catch up on some of the blocks I didn't get to when we were away for 8 weeks at the beginning of the year. Hope Sydney is better and you don't get too much rain from Nestor.
Pat

The Joyful Quilter said...

Poor, Syd!! Sick while your parents aren't home to take care of you... NO fun!