Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break


Finally -- spring break has arrived! This weekend my mom was down from Georgia for a visit along with her husband Tom. It was a short visit, but we did a little shopping and saw a spring training game this afternoon before they headed out again. Our home team for spring training is the Washington Nationals, and they were playing the Braves. We left a little early because it looked like a storm front was moving in. I'm glad we did, because now we are under a tornado warning and are all sitting watching the news.
I haven't had any quality time with my sewing machine yet. The guest bedroom was prepped for company and everything got put away. I'm planning on doing some serious sewing this week though, starting with the March and April BOMs from Amy. After that I'm not sure yet, but I'd like to accomplish something substantial with all my "free" time.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well lady---enjoy your break! I'll be excited to see what you all finish.
As for my----just Friday and following Monday off. That's our "spring break."
HA
But anyway---I suppose it's still nicer than some.

ENJOY ENJOY!

Amanda said...

Here's hoping that you enjoy your spring break and get some time for R & R.

Micki said...

Have fun on your spring break!
Micki