Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last Scraphappy Red Saturday

 January is almost over and I've had fun playing with all my little red bits.  I am torn as to whether I want to make some wonky little crumb stars today or try out the really cool geese circles that I saw last week on Celine's blog.  The stars might win out just because I have limited sewing time this weekend.  There is a big Girl Scout camping weekend coming up and I am helping out with a few of the little details.  Anna wants to help with the shopping and get her hair cut as well so it might turn into a mother daughter day instead of a sewing to my heart's content day. 


8 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh the stars will be cute! Of course, after I went to check out Celine's geese circles, I'd vote for them too! The only red I was able to work on this month was my Hearts wall hanging, but I was happy with that. I just might get to work on something tomorrow, but will have to wait and see. I really like the idea of doing a rainbow pineapple. Looking forward to next month's color!

suzan almond said...

I have had such alot to do again this month that red has been slow going ! Never mind, some was done and I'm looking forward to making some more string triangles in February's colour !

Char said...

I thought if I disabled the pop-up blocker I would be able to link up, but that still didn't work. Sorry!

Cathy Tomm said...

I have done a ton of Red hope to hear about our new colour soon. I like your stars you have worked on today.

make.share.give said...

I'm not sick of red yet- just getting started :)
Happy weekend!

Angelina Kendra said...

I have had a great time with red; I think I've started ten different projects to try to work through this collection of fabric. Thanks again for this challenge!

Ellen said...

I posted my red projects for the month. I almost didn't get them all done. By the time the year is finished I will definitely have a wild collection of placemats - your stars are looking good as a candidate for a placemat in next month's colour!

Celine said...

Maybe you'll try the geese next month... with the new colour. I will try to make it again, it's fun and quite fast and has been on my to-do list for too long now.